Thread: Race Chair

Default Race Chair

Dear friends, I have had a blast for the last two years as RC while taking a hiatus from racing my beloved Lightspeed, but after her sale I now have a Corsair F-24 and will be back on the water in 2018.

As the SSS board starts work on the 2018 NOR’s it is best if the new RC is in the loop to learn the ropes before the 2018 Season. I am happy to volunteer to be the PRO for the first race, the TBF if needed to walk the new RC through the process. Once you run the TBF you can run any race!

If you are between boats, OR your boat is being refitted, OR you just want an off water breather, OR you do not have a boat but want to learn, OR you know someone who wants to be involved, please let Commodore Dave or myself or any board member know.

Please spread the word! Thank you

pogen is offline Sailing canoe "Kūʻaupaʻa"

Thanks Rick, for your service to the Club! It was good working with you, and best of luck with your new ride!

David

I'd like to second David's thanks to Rick, and amplify Rick's plea for help.

The hard truth is that we cannot run the season without a Race Chair.
    Well, we maybe could try, but no one's going to be happy with the resulting chaos.

Please, don't make me form a press gang!

DH