Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Registration

As your new Secretary and Webmaster (starting in December), I've been a little slow on the web updates so much of this might have been my doing. I'm figuring it out. I hope everyone will take a look at all the pages on www.sfbaysss.org and let me know if things seem wonky or if there are any missing/bad links. I tried to catch everything, but every time I looked, I saw something new. Happy to also add info such as resource content, links, single/double hand races to the calendar, etc. Just let me know at secretary@sfbaysss.org.

See you all in Kauai!!!!

Carliane

Quote Originally Posted by Gamayun View Post
    As your new Secretary and Webmaster (starting in December), I've been a little slow on the web updates so much of this might have been my doing. I'm figuring it out. I hope everyone will take a look at all the pages on www.sfbaysss.org and let me know if things seem wonky or if there are any missing/bad links. I tried to catch everything, but every time I looked, I saw something new. Happy to also add info such as resource content, links, single/double hand races to the calendar, etc. Just let me know at secretary@sfbaysss.org.

See you all in Kauai!!!!

Carliane
    Thank you Carliane. Fantastic!

Sorry about the messed up date of Jan 1. Somehow that did nt get changed in our set up motions .

Regards,

Brian

It's all good now. While Jibeset still says the race is starting July 23, it seems safe to ignore that.
    Lee
    s/v Morning Star
    Valiant 32

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Sailor View Post
    It's all good now. While Jibeset still says the race is starting July 23, it seems safe to ignore that.
    Thanks Lee -
    Fixed that. Now showing the correct date

DH
    Last edited by DaveH; 01-04-2018 at 11:32 AM.