Thread: Flight Logistics

Default Flight Logistics

A huge step closer to the starting line for me today as I scored a trailer from our commodore David H. Much yet to do, but the list of deal killers is diminishing.

With the trailer in place, I am now looking into booking my flight back. What is the usual timing? Is evening Monday July 16 safe? Or should I give myself some buffer?

Also, where to rent a car? Should I take the bus to the airport car rental? Other options?

All advice welcome!!!

I don't have a firm plan ... I did book a flight for July 17th. That's it ...

I've been unsuccessful getting a hold of Larry Conklin to confirm his planned dates for pulling boats in Nawiliwili. I need to to change my flight plans but wanted to confirm before making the change as I would hate to have to change again. DaveH mentioned in another thread that he understood the dates to be July 14 and 15. Has anyone else had contact recently with Larry and if so can you confirm the dates?

Thanks,

JohnS

Just to close out my earlier post. I got ahold of Larry this evening and he did confirm the dates all the rest of you probably already had. He told me he will be collecting the trailers from Matson on Friday July 13th (that's a bit ominous) and lowering rigs and placing boats on trailers on Sunday July 15th. Apparently we will all invade Matson to consign our boats on Monday. That should be an interesting line. Anyway, thought I'd share in case anyone else was wondering.

JohnS