Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 Vallejo 1-2

I think the SSI is clear. I am just confused about the option for entry. I have the same historical understanding as Lightspeed I think any DH arguing that they are at a disadvantage from a sh entry hasn’t sailed their boat sh. But we can take that discussion to the bar.

I see your little zoom zoom speedboat all ready to go at E Dock in Richmond, Mr "has been" RC. I just cleaned DM's bottom with my super new brush. Using our secret weapon drifter and just a bit of wind we plan to do some damage. So keep an eye on your rear view mirror. (hehehe)
    Last edited by Philpott; 10-18-2018 at 07:43 PM.

Dan, I will buy the first round! Maybe we need to have Ray tweek the Jibeset signup page format or SI wording. The bottom line is I think we all want as many races as possible and on an even playing field...

Quote Originally Posted by Travieso View Post
    I think the SSI is clear. I am just confused about the option for entry. I have the same historical understanding as Lightspeed I think any DH arguing that they are at a disadvantage from a sh entry hasn’t sailed their boat sh. But we can take that discussion to the bar.
    Just want to know how many people to look for in case a boat goes AWOL.

Thanks for the clarification on the message sent through jibeset. All clear now!!

big thanks to the Race Committee!!

When are the awards ceremony for the Vallejo 1-2?

Quote Originally Posted by skatzman View Post
    When are the awards ceremony for the Vallejo 1-2?
    Nov 7 (next Wednesday) at 7:30 at OYC. Season awards, too.

SSS Annual Membership Meeting and Vallejo 1-2 Awards

Tomorrow evening, Wednesday November 7, 2018 the Singlehanded Sailing Society will present awards for its 2018 Vallejo 1-2 Race. This will also be the annual SSS Membership meeting. The name of our 2019-2020 commodore will be announced, the 2019 Race Schedule will be revealed and the Singlehanded Sailing Society Season’s Champions will be named. Please join us at 7:30 pm at the Oakland Yacht Club.