Thread: Life Raft

Default Life Raft

I have a 4 pers Sea Safe Pro-Light life raft which I plan to put up for sale in about a month. I purchased the raft just before the 2016 SHTP and it will drop out of cert in May 19. My plan is to get it re-certified for three years in March this year. After I have the re-cert done I plan to offer it for sale for $1500.00. It will still have 9 years of remaining warranty at that point. The raft would then have good cert for 19 and 21 Longpacs and the 20 SHTP.

The raft has been round trip to Kauai twice. Other than that it has been off the boat and safely stored in my garage.

Please PM me if you have any interest. I can also provide additional info and pics. and plan to video the recert work (including deployment) for posterity.

Google Sea Safe rafts for more info re this specific model.
    Last edited by mike cunningham; 02-17-2019 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike cunningham View Post
    I have a 4 pers Sea Safe Pro-Light life raft which I plan to put up for sale in about a month. I purchased the raft just before the 2016 SHTP and it will drop out of cert in May 19. My plan is to get it re-certified for three years in March this year. After I have the re-cert done I plan to offer it for sale for $1500.00. It will still have 9 years of remaining warranty at that point. The raft would then have good cert for 19 and 21 Longpacs and the 20 SHTP.

The raft has been round trip to Kauai twice. Other than that it has been off the boat and safely stored in my garage.

Please PM me if you have any interest. I can also provide additional info and pics. and plan to video the recert work (including deployment) for posterity.

Google Sea Safe rafts for more info re this specific model.
    Raft is sold.