Thread: 2020 Fiasco

Default 2020 Fiasco

Last Saturday after the E Rudder Race I walked up to the RYC bar from Dura Mater to see if anything exciting happens up there when I’m not usually around. Except for Sonja behind the bar the place was dead. Who knew? The Moore 24 contingent was downstairs having an organizational meeting. Did you know that the Moore 24 sailors are organized? I mean besides their pack-like attack methods on the water? Well, they were. Somebody was setting up chafing pans w bunson burners, somebody else carried up a big cooler w food. It was impressive. So don’t underestimate ‘em next Saturday. They are small but they are many and there are always twice as many aboard. They also know how to keep themselves fed.

Jackie, be glad you do not have a 150 Moore or 129 Express 27 rating for a bumper car TBF start!

Both fleets are still going strong for a Santa Cruz built boat that I think was from a great moment in sailboat building time.

Jackie & Co., And be glad you don't have a boat rating 126 with all those Express 27s at 129 clogging things up as you try to start! "I'm Starting" doesn't work.

Rick and Pat & Co, when you bought your zippy boats you must’ve known they’d come for you! If you don’t wanna play w the pirahnas buy a slow fat boat and meet up a little later at Blackaller. That’s a different kind of fun!