Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Postpone Corinthian Awards re: Covid-19

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    San Leandro

    Default Postpone Corinthian Awards re: Covid-19

    There is currently concern about the spread of the covid-19 virus. Sporting events and other large meeting have been cancelled or postponed. At present, there is a lot of confusion and gaps in our knowledge of this virus that may clear as time passes.
    There is a proposal to postpone the Corinthian Awards until the Round-the-Rocks skipper's meeting on April 8.
    I would be interested in viewing comments from the forum about the need to postpone.

    Be Healthy...

    Don Martin
    Commodore SSS
    Last edited by DonMartin; 03-11-2020 at 09:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Santa Rosa


    Postponing until the April 7 meeting is okay with me, but I think the cove-19 virus is among us and more confirmed cases will be found as testing becomes more widespread, resulting in more and more confirmed cases and more "contacts" and 14-day confinements. I think that means that by April 7 (or pick a date) the numbers will be significantly higher. Let's postpone and see what happens. Pat Broderick

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008


    The Aeolian BOD voted last night, to cancel all activities until further notice. This was done in the face of two clubs scheduled for two dinners and a breakfast, this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
    The Sea is my Church; the Boat is my Pew.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts