Thread: Social Distancing

Default Social Distancing

Can’t think of a better way than Singlehanded Sailing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightspeed View Post
    Can’t think of a better way than Singlehanded Sailing.
    You are a wise man, Rick Elkins. And here's how I feel about it: https://vimeo.com/399224821

Nice video, Jacky. And your choice of music is always good. While I'm hunkering down at home in Meyers DIANNE is getting some TLC in Richmond. I'm looking forward to some single handing when I get her back from the shop. I've always liked March and April for sailing the Bay.

Jackie, I was also out sailing yesterday. I continued out into the ocean and it was a glorious sailing adventure. However, the only wildlife I saw were two sand flies that buzzed around my cockpit until I got my fly swatter out.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottOwens View Post
    Jackie, I was also out sailing yesterday. I continued out into the ocean and it was a glorious sailing adventure. However, the only wildlife I saw were two sand flies that buzzed around my cockpit until I got my fly swatter out.
    :-)

Good video and music Jackie! As a Viet Nam Vet I hope the woke generation realizes lividity helps in bad times. Name:  C8FDA738-0BCB-4292-8117-2D05E39684E0.jpeg
Views: 678
Size:  83.3 KB