OTA Virus Cup Challenge Treasure Island continues in May. All sailing vessels welcome!

Name:  AD3E6196-210D-471D-911A-4246608820D3.jpg
Views: 1687
Size:  110.6 KB

I am again planning on sailing my boat single or doubled handed around Treasure Island in the San Francisco Bay on May 2. I am hoping that a few of you will join me in an event of solidarity and relative isolation as we rip around one of the bays most scenic islands. Please note I am wagering 1 corona beer which I will place in a cheap Styrofoam icebox on the dock (all wagers must be on the dock by 11:45) that i will cross the line first. Also come up with your own prizes to leave on the dock minding social distancing practices. (Toilet paper anyone?) The rules are you can go either clockwise or counter clockwise departing from Clipper Cove. Boats that rate at or over 150 will start at noon. Boats that rate under 150 could start at 12:15. Please show proper distance, encouraging words and the best in Corinthian spirit. Feel free to give an optional donation to your favorite organization that is fighting to save and serve our health and safety as your entrance fee.

We can sail and make a difference at the same time. Let's all be winners. Come join me on May 2.

Sail #8801, Lively Lady

Ted