Thread: FREE Autohelm 2000 control head + rams (San Francisco)

Default FREE Autohelm 2000 control head + rams (San Francisco)

The control head worked worked when I pulled it off the boat. The Autohelm 2000 ram needs a new motor. The Raymarine EV-100? ram has not been tested, but has some corrosion on it and the plastic connector is cracked.

Good for spares parts, or fix them!

Available for pickup in the lower haight in SF.

Name:  Autopilots.jpg
Views: 1085
Size:  295.6 KB

I'll take them and pick them up next time I am in Bay area. Probably October. Or if you're ever over to Richmond Yacht Club area I can arrange a drop off.

Default have new motor for larger ram

Quote Originally Posted by skatzman View Post
    I'll take them and pick them up next time I am in Bay area. Probably October. Or if you're ever over to Richmond Yacht Club area I can arrange a drop off.
    Steve, if the larger sun bronzed ram needs a motor, you can have one of the 3 three new ones I purchased from a RC hobby site.

BTW, you may already know this... the existing motor may turn with power, but it may not turn with load or resistance.

Also, if you need to disassemble Crazy Rhythm and I have had some experience taking apart and putting them back together. I have RM diagram too.

Baldy

Hi Steve, they're yours. I can drop them off in Pt. Richmond this week, just tell me where. I'm moving next week, so I'm trying to get rid of stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick S. View Post
    Hi Steve, they're yours. I can drop them off in Pt. Richmond this week, just tell me where. I'm moving next week, so I'm trying to get rid of stuff...
    You can leave them in the Hotel Dura Mater's cockpit: RYC E-48.

Yes, the Dura Mater's cockpit as above. Thank you Jackie. SDK

Yes, the Dura Mater's cockpit as above. Thank you Jackie. SDK
    Ok, I'll drop them off today.