Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: In October...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,731

    Default In October...

    If in fact we can't hold the Vallejo 1-2, I'm going to cruise up to somewhere in the North Bay that weekend and anchor out. China Camp is probably a good option. I'm gonna bring an inflatable kayak, or something like that. Anybody that wants to just-so-happen to anchor out there, and hop in the water or bring a water toy along to mess around in, is welcome. Social Distancing Rules will be in effect. No kayaking within 6 feet of another kayak.

    Don't respond here unless you just really, really NEED to for some reason. Just show up. Or don't.

    cheers.
    S-2 7.9: "Wildcat of Loch Awe"
    1968 Selmer Series 9 B-flat and A clarinets
    1962Buesher "Aristocrat" tenor saxophone
    Piper One Design 24, Hull #35; "Alpha"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    37.205346,-121.963398
    Posts
    705

    Default

    If the Vallejo is a problem maybe we should run a race up to the bridge at the entrance to the Vallejo channel with a return finish at China Camp ? Alan seems will be on anchor and could finish the fleet between the point and one of the barges anchored out there.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,731

    Default

    I can do that! Some of us may want to sail down to the Central Bay on Sunday to sail off with Philippe, if he does his testing/qualifying run that weekend.
    S-2 7.9: "Wildcat of Loch Awe"
    1968 Selmer Series 9 B-flat and A clarinets
    1962Buesher "Aristocrat" tenor saxophone
    Piper One Design 24, Hull #35; "Alpha"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •