Decided to head up to my Son's place in Bremerton with objective of hiking PCT from trailhead at Harts Pass to Canadian border and back. Got up there without touching anything. did all fueling in Oregon, cheap gas and you havent got to get out of the car.

Son and his Wife have been disciplined about distancing, crowds and parties. All good. Stayed with them one day and headed for the mountains. However, my little granddaughter developed a cold while I was there. Uh oh.

I started feeling sick second day camping. Fortunately still at base camp in Methow Valley pending my PCT permit start date. No way I am heading into the wilderness... sick...in current circumstances. Drove back to Bremerton and got Covid 19 test, rested a day and headed home. Test is still pending.

So how is this relevant to the SSS?

Now I am in quarantine aboard Jacqueline. The real Jacqueline gave me the boot.

So, I just wanted to mention that a boat set up for singlehanding is also perfect for quarantining and, in retrospect, staying home would have been the right thing to do. I am feeling fine now but sweating out the test results literally and figuratively. It's hot out here. I was thinking maybe I could head up to Benicia where it's cooler. On second thought...