Thread: 2020 Round the Rocks skipper meeting?

Default 2020 Round the Rocks skipper meeting?

The SI say that the meeting details would be posted before the meeting, but I've looked everywhere and can't find any information. Was the meeting cancelled or rescheduled?

It was an e-mail from Jibeset containing the Zoom link.

You didn't miss anything unless you're racing an Express 27 singlehanded, or racing non-spinnaker doublehanded. In that case, watch Jibeset and your e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by BobJ View Post
    It was an e-mail from Jibeset containing the Zoom link.

You didn't miss anything unless you're racing an Express 27 singlehanded, or racing non-spinnaker doublehanded. In that case, watch Jibeset and your e-mail.
    Eventually found it, it got labeled by gmail as Promotion...

Perhaps I didn't sign up early enough to get the email? I registered about two hours before the meeting. In any case, nothing from Jibeset in email. Another sailor on another thread also didn't get the email.

A recording should be made available for all those who couldn't attend. Going forward, I hope that all skippers' meetings are also online, not just in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Travieso View Post
    Eventually found it, it got labeled by gmail as Promotion...

Checking, Travieso *was* that other person.

Quote Originally Posted by jkalucki View Post
    Perhaps I didn't sign up early enough to get the email? I registered about two hours before the meeting. In any case, nothing from Jibeset in email. Another sailor on another thread also didn't get the email.

A recording should be made available for all those who couldn't attend. Going forward, I hope that all skippers' meetings are also online, not just in person.