Thread: Vallejo 1-2 Registrations Open

Default Vallejo 1-2 Registrations Open

Registrations for the Vallejo 1-2 Regatta on October 17-18 are now open on Jibeset.

The plan:
    - Should very similar to previous years' races
    - Traditional start/finish lines at the Berkeley Circle / Vallejo YC and Vallejo YC / Richmond YC for day 1 and 2, respectively
    - The Vallejo YC harbor and club are not available this year for berthing or socializing
    - Free overnight berthing will be available for all racers at the nearby Vallejo Municipal Marina (see below)
    - The VMM has been dredged recently to a depth of 10' on the north side of the guest dock
    - Overnight berthing at the VMM will require advanced electronic submission of boat registration and insurance information (see below)
    - Due to skeleton crew on the race deck, all finishers are required to record and report their finish times for both races

From the SIs:

OVERNIGHT BERTHING IN THE VALLEJO MUNICIPAL MARINA
    Unlike previous years, the Vallejo Yacht Club Harbor WILL NOT be available for overnight berthing, nor will the Vallejo YC be available for social interactions.
    Overnight berthing will be available free of charge for all registered racers at the guest dock of the Vallejo Municipal Marina (see maps in the Appendix I). Individual racers who plan to use the Vallejo Municipal Marina must provide marina personnel with electronic copies of their boat registration and proof of insurance. VMM contact information: 707-648-4370 ext 8603 and pinalazarich@cityofvallejo.net. For email, please use “SSS Vallejo Race” in the subject header and CC racechair@sfbaysss.org. Marina staff will provide key code for guest dock access.
    ALL BOATS MUST PROVIDE REQUIRED INFORMATION TO THE VALLEJO MUNICIPAL MARINA OR WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE GUEST DOCK.
    Note that the entrance channel and north side of the guest dock has been dredged recently to a depth of 10’ and any deep-draft vessels are encouraged to use this side of the dock. Note also that boats will be allowed to raft up max. two-deep on both sides of the guest dock.
    All overnight guests are required to exercise safe social distancing practices while on Vallejo Municipal Marina property.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I've been invited to be crew for Vallejo II. Any chance I could get a ride with someone from the Bay area in order to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by Philpott View Post
    I've been invited to be crew for Vallejo II. Any chance I could get a ride with someone from the Bay area in order to do so?
    never mind. Got a ride