Thread: Crealock designed 1966 Excalibur 26 ft sailboat for sale.

Default Crealock designed 1966 Excalibur 26 ft sailboat for sale.

Reputation is that she sails like a miniature Cal 40. Beautiful classic lines and not many around anymore. On single axle trailer, bare poles. Like new class main and 2 nice roller furling jibs in my garage. Four winches, 2 self-tailing, 2 speed. Roller furling gear in place. Excellent mast and boom. Lead, not iron, impregnated keel. Basically sound hull but very dirty and neglected. Needs some minor fiberglass work including rudder needs to be re-skined due to taking on water via cracks in glass. New thru hull that needs to be installed. Trailer is sound and appropriately sized, however stands need reinforcement to be road worthy.

Interior is simple, not full standing headroom, dirty. It has a drop down dining table, galley counter with small sink. No head. Large water bladder in forepeak. I have full complement of clean marine fabric cushion covers (no foam) available in dry storage along with sails, tiller etc. No outboard included. Has motor mount on transom that you can use instead of “well.”

If you are handy with running rigging, minor fiberglass work, lots of general clean up and want a good day-sailer project that will handle anything SF Bay can throw at her, she might be for you. Photo is of actual boat in cleaner days.

Best offer.

If interested please text 707-337-7418, leave name and I will get in touch. Please no voice messages.
    Attached Images Attached Images