Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Singlehanded Trans Pac 2023 Announcement

Thanks for the updates Sled & Bob -
    In due course, version 2.3 of the NOR, with formatting adjusted, should post shortly.
    There will be an "official release", with suitable fanfare shortly.

As Bob mentions, I will be in Kauai later this week and the first part of next week.
    Long story with that, involving hotel rooms paid for in the early portion of '20, when I thought I was doing the race that summer - remember that?
    Anyhow, will be looking into some logistics, including RIB's and securing a beach-centric RC lodging for 2023.
    Amongst other things...

Now, if I can just figure out how to post a new header, I'll start a proper thread for SHTP 2023.

All sounds great, David. If you get the chance, stop by the harbor master's office in Nawiliwili and say hi to Mana Brown. He took over as harbor agent there sometime between 2018 and 2021 and is a real asset to the situation. I understand he was very helpful to Brian and RC, and I found him helpful and friendly when I was there for a couple of weeks after the race. Good to have a friend in that harbor since many racers will have some dealings with Nawiliwili whether shipping back or provisioning for a return sail.
    Last edited by AZ Sailor; 12-01-2021 at 08:17 AM.
    Lee
    s/v Morning Star
    Valiant 32

I'm going to do it in '23 and appreciate you guys getting the NOR up and rolling! Barcanova will see you all in Hawaii!