Thread: Up for a mid January Cruise in?

Default Up for a mid January Cruise in?

How about an informal cruise in during Mid January to kick off the New Year?

I am clearing my calendar over the MLK holiday to do a weekend sail. Places I am considering are South Beach, Sausalito Harbor or at mooring/anchorage off at Angel Island or Treasure Island if COVID wisdom dictates. We can share or be on our own as one wishes. It would be nice to catch up during these times, visit with each other, a chance to introduce ourselves to those we do not know and see the other beloved vessels in our fleet. We share plan a reasonable land based dinner, do pot luck or wave at a safe distance as the group colorful characters wants to do. In any case I will have a fine bottle of wine, other good spirits, great appetizers and a little music aboard Pretty Penny on Saturday night for those who come for happy hours. Plastic cups and paper plates for those just passing by.

Lets judge the interest here and what others would like to do. I am flexible and can roll with what others prefer. See you there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. - Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year. I look forward to this upcoming season with great anticipation and excitiment. I recognize without you all - none of this would be so much fun, challenging and rewarding.

Ted
    Last edited by Black Jack; 12-24-2021 at 04:17 PM.
    Without friends, none of this would be possible.

Not seeing much interest or comment in the cruise out and with fantastic offer to do a sail delivery between Oahu and Maui starting Friday, I will need to postpone my participation. I hope a few of you do try to rendezvous and have a great holiday.
    Last edited by Black Jack; 01-10-2022 at 01:13 PM.
    Without friends, none of this would be possible.