Thread: Round the Rocks: this regatta was brought to you by the letters S, R, C and B.

Default Round the Rocks: this regatta was brought to you by the letters S, R, C and B.

85 of the 111 registered came to see if the weather gods would smile upon them. They did! No postponement and about 99% started in the correct fleet and only 1 DNF.

Thank you to All who came out for the playdate with your favorite toys.

This regatta was brought to you by the letters S, R, C and B.

This race was not possible without the help of our volunteers of the morning crew - Synthia P. (veteran SSS Race Chair), Richard R. and Chris K. The latter two even came back later to help finish in the afternoon and evening. Else, there would have been polite-nasty grams in the morning email.

As Jackie mentined, by chance my southern cal brother swung by to take a pic and spot a few boats, too.

Special thanks to Bob J. (veteran SSS Treasurer) of Surprise. Friday, Archimedes, my Express 27 was splashed and the outboard motor checked. My spartan idea of luxury is a cabin with seated head room. Alas, Bob called and made us a generous offer of much more comfort aboard his bellissimo Alerion 38.

Also, thank you to Fred P. at RYC for the Finish Deck.

Until April!

SSSName:  RTR RC RYC deck finish 2022.jpeg
Views: 129
Size:  3.25 MB
    Last edited by Submarino; 03-24-2022 at 10:46 PM.

Thanks a lot to all four letters for organizing this awesome race! Cheers Jan