Thread: 12VDC 50L Cooler and 11' Inflatable Dinghy

Darren is offline Enough to be safely dange

Default 12VDC 50L Cooler and 11' Inflatable Dinghy

If this posting is not what the thread was intended for please feel free to let me know or delete/report the posting. I joined the forums to be a solo sailor, but I also have a side business of selling E-Coolers, Inflatable Boats, and Inflatable SUPs. Everything is brand new but way below retail price because I sell this stuff out of my house mainly on craigslist. This keeps my cost down and in return keeps the price down. I sell this stuff to help cover the cost of my boat. If any of you are interested please let me know.

Cooler max power consumption is 45W uses either 110AC or 12VDC car outlet. Has two power modes Eco and Max

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  1.68 MBName:  6.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  2.16 MBName:  IMG_1440.2.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  1.20 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Darren; 03-06-2022 at 11:53 PM.

Do you accept Rubles ?

Hahaha no. But I do take Venmo. I guess my intro was a little off. I'm new to the group and wanted to make sure I didn't offend anyone.

I think the norm is to not try to sell commercial items on this sailing organization website. I hear Sailing Anarchy loves self posted commercial ads....

I understand what you are getting at this is a used market not new. I wanted to give an update that I'm now out of boats but still have 1 cooler left. This is more of a side-hustle to help pay for boat upgrades, than "retail". I thought it might be ok since the prices where not normal market price. I do this as a side jig to help pay for boat upgrades.

Others options may vary but I'd say keep your side-gig on the outside of the SSS website. If you have a "personal" item to sell on the classifieds that's fine but selling multiple commercial items is not cool. There is a reason the site doesn't sell ad space. I don't come here to buy coolers or search for Dentists. Trying to be friendly which is a challenge for me!

How did your race with us go this weekend? Did you purchase a full season membership or just the single race entry?

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    I understand what you are getting at this is a used market not new. I wanted to give an update that I'm now out of boats but still have 1 cooler left. This is more of a side-hustle to help pay for boat upgrades, than "retail". I thought it might be ok since the prices where not normal market price.
    I agree with Solo. If the cooler and dinghy in your original post were from your boat, and you didn't need them any more, that's what this space is for.

Nonetheless your other posts are fine and I hope you'll come out and sail with the SSS. Jan, with his Islander 30-2, won his division yesterday.
    Last edited by BobJ; 03-20-2022 at 09:25 AM.

I'm finishing up some work on my boat. I thought I had some deck rot by the aft inner stays, and redid the non skid on the fore deck, added a bow roller, windless, moved my bow cleat from 1 center cleat to 2 side cleats. Boat is a mess below but I got a new head sail I'm dying to use.