Thread: 2023 Three Bridge Fiasco Start TImes Table Posted

Default 2023 Three Bridge Fiasco Start TImes Table Posted

Hello, SSS Three Bridge Fiasco Racers!

I have published a shiny-new 2023 Start Times Table on jibeset, meeting the timeline set out in SI 11.6.

Be the first on your boat to get a copy, at https://jibeset.net/JACKY000.php?RG=T002368094 !

On a more serious note, the start times table includes a reminder and summary of some rules, solely intended to benefit the newer racers in the fleet. If I've typo'd something, sorry about that, because the "hints" are not authoratative like the the NOR and SIs, and are merely intended as the sort of helpful hints I'm sure many of you would have written down on your own copies.

A big "thank you" to all who registered, met the entry criteria, paid their fees, and are ready to come out and race this weekend. We hope you'll have a great day on the water, full of memorable stories to tell in the future. Be safe, be fair to each other, and have fun!

Richard
    Last edited by fauxboat; 01-26-2023 at 11:53 PM.

Thanks Richard. You must be going crazy with the number of folks registered.

11.6 A starting time sheet will be posted to jibeset.net no later than 1900 on Friday, January 27, 2023.

You beat that by a day and that makes a huge difference in some situations. Somewhere I mentioned that a few races I have stayed in SF and its sometimes hard to download and view last-minute changes the night before. I am doing the same thing today.

As a newbie I was surprised by the numbers and then saw how few were 1-handed so am going to get someone to come with me for safety. I cant change from 1-handed so late so will officially DNS. But thanks, I can only imagine how much work this is for all of you.

It takes a village to run The Fiasco but in this case, kudos to Richard for getting these out practically singlehanded. He's well on his way to becoming an official bug-lighter

Thank you race committee for hanging out on the rocks all day in the cold. It was one of the best run Fiasco's.

Blackaller Buoy …

Name:  IMG_2554.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  985.1 KB