Thread: PRESS - News report 6-17 on KTVU featuring SHTP

Default PRESS - News report 6-17 on KTVU featuring SHTP

I recorded the piece to DVD so if anyone wants a copy of it, feel free to let me know. If you didn't see it, the report featured Ronnie, Bill, and the General...it's on KTVU website too
    Last edited by kapiib; 06-18-2010 at 06:50 PM. Reason: update

Default Looking Good on KTVU

I saw the report Thursday night and thought Bill and the racers did a great job shining a good light on this years TransPac.

Can you supply a link to the story? I tied to search but only got links to Abby, Abby, Abby. Sheesh.

Eyrie
    Ride, captain ride upon your mystery ship. Be amazed at the friends you have here on your trip.
    Ride, captain ride upon your mystery ship. On your way to a world that others might have missed.
    ~ Blues Image

Ride, captain ride upon your mystery ship. Be amazed at the friends you have here on your trip.
    Ride, captain ride upon your mystery ship. On your way to a world that others might have missed.
    ~ Blues Image

Ah -I see you found it, thanks for posting - but yeah, unfortunately their media angle was tying it into Abby's solo attempt. Oh well, it was still nice to see the race get some coverage outside of the sailing community and I don't know, maybe I'm like a little kid, but it's always fun to see your friends on TV.