Page 540 of 630 FirstFirst ... 40440490530536537538539540541542543544550590 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 6291

Thread: New Boat 4 Sled

Quote Originally Posted by sleddog View Post
    More seriously, if you wanted a strong, fast, ocean worthy, ready to go boat for Bay, Coastal, or SHTP, Synthia's Hawkfarm 28 EYRIE is for sale..
    Name:  Eyrie.JPG
Views: 506
Size:  307.6 KB

We've all lost our hats/caps overboard, especially on windy SF Bay. What boater lost a cap overboard in June, 2022, that has garnered more than 355,000 viewers on YouTube alone? A COB recovery was not attempted. Had you been fortunate to be sailing near the Bay Bridge and made the retrieval, you would have been well rewarded for its return.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Attachment 7952
    When you're literally late for your own parade I suppose you cant go back for the hat... I doubt my reward for answering will equal what Klay Thompson might have been offering for the hat.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    When you're literally late for your own parade I suppose you cant go back for the hat... I doubt my reward for answering will equal what Klay Thompson might have been offering for the hat.
    Dunno about that, Mr Hedgehog. Have you priced Macapuno lately?

When this Log hits 6 million views, the first to note it here will receive an historical, just re-published book co-authored aboard WILDFLOWER while cruising the Channel Islands, 1976 and self published long before the internet.
    Current views are 5,910,807 (Sun. 5.25 pm PST)
    That's not fair. All the foreigners will be awake while we will be sleeping. I'll just have to set my alarm for ... 4:30 am? I'd like a signed copy of that. However, if it's like other artwork, it may only become hugely valuable after you are ... you know ... glub glub glub...

Plus, once I get it I'm going to set to work with my colored pencils.
    Last edited by Philpott; 12-12-2022 at 07:34 PM.

Cool

Name:  BA388A1D-8B74-4E1D-AEBE-1DC883CA604D.jpeg
Views: 486
Size:  88.4 KB

I had an original first edition, but gave it to someone… I think it had a different title.
    Last edited by Dazzler; 12-12-2022 at 11:30 PM.
    Tom P.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveH View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNvuMIakxhU

When this Log hits 6 million views, the first to note it here will receive an historical, just re-published book co-authored aboard WILDFLOWER while cruising the Channel Islands, 1976 and self published long before the internet.
    Current views are 5,910,807 (Sun. 5.25 pm PST)
    At a rough average, it should take about 90 days.
    The Sea is my Church; the Boat is my Pew.

Quote Originally Posted by Philpott View Post
    That's not fair. All the foreigners will be awake while we will be sleeping. I'll just have to set my alarm for ... 4:30 am? I'd like a signed copy of that. However, if it's like other artwork, it may only become hugely valuable after you are ... you know ... glub glub glub...Plus, once I get it I'm going to set to work with my colored pencils.
    Name:  Sailing on WILDFLOWER 2.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  43.6 KB

I'm sure George the Turtle and Robert the Bear would be honored to see their story in color.. Only 81,000 views left to go until you could win a copy of Sailing on Wildflower, a true story of a dream, written and illustrated in WILDFLOWER's cockpit and cabin while circumnavigating a Channel Island.

This is a little like fund raising for Public Radio, except it is free. All you have to do is join or re-join the Forum (it's easy and free with no obligations) and then figure out how to say something. Heck, in the last month, Captain Bob has rejoined, and Milly B has discovered our pages.

PS; this story is about Double-Handing a small boat, except George the Turtle has elephantine feet and Robert has bear claws. If they can do it, (sail a small boat), so can you. Join in now!

What's the best anchor for my boat?

Once this post reaches the search engines, clip in and hang on!
    Last edited by BobJ; 12-13-2022 at 04:04 PM.

Lets go !!!!!