Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Count Me In!

Default Count Me In!

Culebra is in! And we're hoping to see a certain Wilderness 30 and Albin Cumulus 28 on the course!

Paul

LongPac is on Ragtime!'s schedule.

Is there a Race Chair yet? I'm wondering whether I need to install the strobe I've had laying around.

We need a Longpac race chair. Any volunteers please contact Max. And thank you in advance.

I planning on it in WAFI if I ever get her out here and sorted out.

Beetle is planning to doublehand the LongPac this time, assuming reasonable weather. Quite looking forward to the run.

Default Ergo is in

Ergo will also be there with two aboard. Maybe a former surfing anvil skipper.

Bill Merrick

Default Constellation Back to Life

Constellation will make every effort to get to the starting line, doublehanded this time after getting out of the slip exactly once last year. Can't wait to get offshore.

Tom

Cool "NANCY" is coming

"NANCY" is planning on sailing the LongPac, probably singlehanded this time out and back. Too bad it's on the same weekend as the YRA PC 2nd Half Opener. Bummer!

You're in luck Pat - the Master Schedule shows the 2nd Half Opener on 7/23-24.

It's OYRA's "Jr. Waterhouse" on Sat. 7/9. Since LongPac starts on Wednesday, you could do the ironman thing if there's enough wind. You'd need to average about six knots in the LongPac to make the Jr. Waterhouse start. I'm thinking about it...

Default S'agapo may make it.... looks possible

From here, in mid-February, it looks like S'agapo might make it. I have all the "gear" but haven't sorted it all out since buying the boat. Doing this sort of a race was a big reason for picking this sort of a boat. So, all I need to do is get my bag of S**T together and get off my A** and get it done.

Hope to see you there.

Beau

(S'agapo, learn more here: http://web.me.com/beau_vrolyk/Sagapo )