Thread: We have a race chair!

Default We have a race chair!

AJ Goldman is the 2011 LongPac race chair! As some of you already know, he's also the 2012 Singlehanded TransPac chair. So maybe we should call him AJ Ironman. Or Wildman.

Be sure to lend him a hand whenever you can. Thanks AJ!

Quote Originally Posted by Critter View Post
    AJ Goldman is the 2011 LongPac race chair! As some of you already know, he's also the 2012 Singlehanded TransPac chair. So maybe we should call him AJ Ironman. Or Wildman.

Be sure to lend him a hand whenever you can. Thanks AJ!
    Most awesome!

I want to be the first to congratulate you and at the same time request a waiver from everything for all rules - I am certain that none of them will apply to me or my boat! Can I have one, please?

Thanks much, AJ - this will be fun.

- rob

Thanks Rob! I look forward to jumping on your boat when you enter Hanalei Bay! How many days does it take you, 10-12? I thought so.

First thing first, the 2011 LongPac! I am very excited about this race and looking forward to working with all of you in the months to come. I'm currently working on the NOR and RRC's with Max. We should have this done and posted by February 1st. I’m planning on three seminars for the LongPac, one in April, May, and June. We’re finalizing the dates now with the OYC. I think we have some great topics for the seminars and we should have some awesome speakers.

I'll post more soon.