Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for a boat

Not only would an OD division be cool, but check the times for the three Moores that did the windy 2004 race - there's a benchmark for you (see the hysterical results).

Then there's the fact that one of the trophies currently in the possession of that Olson 30 owner is a Moore 24 half-hull - that's just not right and needs to be rectified.

[QUOTE=cafemontaigne;4753]One Design? What, too scared to race PHRF against an Olson and a couple Hobies?

Or the freakin' WAFI thing?

. I remember those three Moores in 04. That was a good race.

Moore 24's, Express 27's, Olson 30's, Hobie 33's, prototype Mini Transats...... This could be EPIC!!!!!

Talon4u, Best of luck with the new yacht. I am currently enjoying my new (to me) Moore 24 as well! I really look forward to having you in the race. I think it would be sick to have a dozen ULDB's racing solo to Hawaii.

US 101 signing off...

Quote Originally Posted by BobJ View Post
    Then there's the fact that one of the trophies currently in the possession of that Olson 30 owner is a Moore 24 half-hull - that's just not right and needs to be rectified.
    Bob,

I feel you on this. Me and that Olson 30 owner have a lot of mutual respect for each other, and will have a very friendly yet competitive rematch in 2012. I'll see what I can do on rectifying the situation.

Haha, I can't wait for the race next year. Talking to you and Greg and Stephen and everyone else tonight makes me really excited about the race next year.