Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 2012 rules posted

Richard how do you know I wasn’t winking at you?
    You manage to insult everyone. You are so conceded you think the SSS made safety rules just to keep you out. (When we all know they were made to keep Dan out) that’s a joke by the way.
    You feel it’s necessary to continually point out to everyone how great you and Paul are. I have never met either of you in person but I am friends with Paul on Face Book. Last year he would pound his chest telling everyone how great you guys are. I never said anything about it. I figured in time he might figure out that bragging about how great you are is not the way to win friends or influence people.
    Have you guys ever heard of Stan Honey? or Paul Cayard? Did you ever hear them say how great they are? No those guys have class unlike you two.
    Did you ever hear Greg Nelsen say how great he is? No, and he is probably the all time leading winner in the SSS. When you really are good you don’t have to keep telling everybody that you are, people just know it.
    I thought ok Paul is young and full of inthusiasm. His skipper must be level headed and know not to brag about his successes. Well I was wrong you as full of your self as anyone I’ve ever come across in the sailing world.
    If you knew me you would know that I hate safety rules. They have effected me over the years with the SSS but I understand why they are there and if I want to play, I play by the rules that those in charge put in place.

As far as the SSS being succesfull. I think participation has grown every year since 1997 when I started with them. So don’t tell us how to do it. You would be the last person to tell anyone how to get people to come out and play. You are just a big conceded bully.

I hope you are successful in getting the lifeline rule changed and I hope you have a great season. Most of all I hope you learn to act you age and stop insulting every other sailor and thereby pissing everybody off. But that’s what you like to do, isn’t it?

By the way “I’m calling you out” Big Bully!

Phil, maybe we should have a beer. At my club, on me, of course.
    707/338.0559

Thanks Richard that would be great. I don't get up that way much but next time I do I give you a call. Same goes for you if you find yourself on the Peninsula. Although I dont have a club so it will be on SAV or at the hanger.

Ames? That would be cool. It's too easy to get way past the original point with the threads, and into what really are nothing more than pissing contests.

I'd really be happy to talk face to face.

Regards,
    Richard

Danger - I bow down in complete awe and admiration. You are one of the wises creatures (besides my dog) that I know.
    -Trouble
    Ride, captain ride upon your mystery ship. Be amazed at the friends you have here on your trip.
    Ride, captain ride upon your mystery ship. On your way to a world that others might have missed.
    ~ Blues Image