Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: February TransPac Seminar

Cool

I suspect the last does not occur until someone is giving your eulogy! And that's way too late for sailboat racing...but good to know there's an ultimate
    attainment.

Default Moore entries

So I just put the check in the envelope. Cookie Jar's entry goes in the mail tomorrow. 3 Moore 24's and an OD start here we come. CJ has been on Moore's reef since October and will be coming off in about 2 weeks with a makeover. She now sports an open transom, new companionway hatch and no holes except for the through hull speedo transducer. She has a new coat of paint and new non-skid and yes, she is still the little yellow boat. I am working with Bruce Schwab and Greg Nelson to put in some new LiFePo batteries and a high efficiency solar panel. We've shed all the unnecessary weight and should be at class minimum. All I need to do now is reacquaint myself with how she sails! Looking forward to racing with you. Unfortunately I can't make the February seminar because of a bagpipe competition, but I'll try to make the next one.

That sounds great George!

I had heard a lot of rumors, so i'm super stoked to hear that you are definitely entering the race. OD Moore class is going to be awesome! Sounds like our boats are going to have very similar set-ups, aside from the open transom.

Best of luck, let me know if you need help with anything.

Ronnie

Default Thinking about coming to EYC

Do I need to touch base with anybody at EYC about dockage? I'd be heading over from sausalito so is the plan for an all day thing, or mostly just the afternoon?

I'm new to SSS, with a new to me boat, so I'm just barely started getting sorted out, but am seriously looking at planning for a 2014 SHTP. Looking to learn a bunch from past veterans before I get seriously into boat prep.

thanks
    shoofly

Come on over... boats will probably arrive throughout the morning. No need to provide any other advance notice. Where to dock will directed by EYC when you get there.

Paul/Culebra

Default SHTP Cruz'in 2012

Thanks to the SSS for putting on such a fun event at Encinal on Saturday. A great turn out and it was nice to meet some new bug lighters Tree time isn't too far away!

Adam
    S/V Domino
    www.oceanslogic.com

Default SHTP Cruz'in 2012 @ EYC

Yes it was a fun time. Many more laughs than expected, fun, informative and inspirational. Thanks to all.
    CAL Twenty-Nine