Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fre Stuff

Default Fre Stuff

I have a box of assorted sailing junk for biggish boats that I'm not going to use for a long, long time and it's time to get it out of my garage... First come, first served.

1 Transpac -certified sail repair kit. Exactly the same as what I carried in 2008.

2. TransPac certified, load-certified West Marine jacklines, cut to fit Santa Cruz 27.

3. an entire gooseneck..mast fittings, boom fittings, the lot for a Santana 3030

Some other drek, like one of those super-bright handheld spotlights that plugs into your cigarette lighter. A little spinnaker turtle. A couple of sausage bags for headsails... a hatchway spinnaker launch bag...assorted turnbuckles, cam cleats etc. etc.

4. Oh, and some old-style big snatch blocks, I think there are 4 of them.

Call me. Free. First person to pick them up, gets them. If nobody wants 'em they go into the trash in 14 days. Oh, if you come down and pick 'em up, you can take the SC27 spreaders to Ronnie, as well.

six five oh
    two n1ne n1ne
    won ate five oh
    1968 Selmer Series 9 B-flat and A clarinets
    1962 Buesher "Aristocrat" tenor saxophone
    Piper One Design 24, Hull #35; "Alpha"

Default Barient 10 winch needed

My port winch has bitten the dust. Does anyone have one I can buy? Yes, I've looked @ Blue Pelican. I love that place.

Synthia has run off with the snatch blocks.

Digging through the pile to find 'em I noticed the following...14 pound danforth-style anchor and rode.... hinged/spring loaded transom mount for an outboard motor.

She also has first dibs on a complete headfoil system, which I had on my Ranger 29. If it doesn't fit the headstay length for the boat she's working on, that's available too.

Quote Originally Posted by Philpott View Post
    My port winch has bitten the dust. Does anyone have one I can buy? Yes, I've looked @ Blue Pelican. I love that place.
    I would perhaps check with Minney's Yacht Surplus

Alan, I forgot where you are located. Please refresh my memory, so that i can come get the spreaders.

Thanks

Ronnie

Forgive my asking, but what are you going to do with SC27 spreaders on a Moore 24? Is there a franken-rig in 101's future?

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie simpson View Post
    Alan, I forgot where you are located. Please refresh my memory, so that i can come get the spreaders.

Thanks

Ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie simpson View Post

Thanks

Ronnie
    Menlo Park.

I can ask Max to bring them to the next skippers meeting...I'm thinking there must be a 3BF awards meeting next week....or maybe tomorrow. Oy, ve. Will try.

Assorted turnbuckles and so on are still here. Transom mount for outboard is here as well. The spinnaker turtle is actually for a SC27 blooper, so will probably fit a Santana 22 or Cal 20 kite. Hatch bag for launching spinnaker is still here. There is also a radio which will receive SSB frequencies. Runs on D batteries or plug-in. It's kind of big, but it works.

Gooseneck is gone... Max has the spotlight for the SSS race committee box for looking at sail numbers for boats finishing after dark in the 3BF. He also grabbed the autohelm tiller pilot waterproof cover. Jacklines have also gone away.

Anchor and rode are going to Skip when I can get down to SC the next time, in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again Alan.

JohnS, the SC 27 spreaders are for a friend of mine who did DH pac cup on his SC 27 and told me one Of his spreaders is tweaked.

Default Now it's my stuff

As Alan mentioned, I'm bringing the claimed items to the Three Bridge trophy meeting Wednesday. Cleverly, he dumped all the unclaimed items on me too! So now it's my problem.

If you previously put in a claim to Alan for anything in particular, I think I know about it but you'd better remind me. I'm picking through the rest of it for myself, but there will be some useful stuff up for grabs at the meeting too. Some items that I don't think Alan mentioned:

Emergency VHF antenna - 1 ft tall with suction cup and cable
    Nice Aqua Signal bow light with rail clamp, looks like it was never installed
    Battery powered nav lights, set of 3
    Horseshoe buoy
    Harken 205 or 144 mainsheet swivel base with cam (2 of them!)

Priority to SSS members or non-profits, but I don't want to take this stuff home!