Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2012 TP Qualifier

I really hope you join us for SHTP. I think this race has been needing a mini for a long time... or a fleet of minis!

Adrian

Default Qual.

Is the schedule still real ? Maybe head out the gate May 30 ?

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie simpson View Post
    I am running slightly behind schedule on boat prep and this is my new plan. 2010 we did it exactly 1 month before and I think this year will be the same way for US 101. John, i'd be happy to sail out the gate alongside you if the timing works.

cheers,

ronnie

Even Keel is ready! I'm now looking at starting the Late Pac around May 12th, if the weather looks ok.

Howdy all,
    I am pushing very hard to get Mouton Noir, the Garcia Passoa 47 ready for the TransPac. Although I did the longPac in it a while ago, I need to do another qualifier. I am hoping to get out the gate circa May 30. Are there others headed out around that time? I am a little flexible, so perhaps we can be out there at the same time.

Michael Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by MMELOY View Post
    Even Keel is ready! I'm now looking at starting the Late Pac around May 12th, if the weather looks ok.
    an interesting thought especially with apparent loss of Farallons race. Are you sure of the date ?

sounds like my entry has been accepted ;-) at least, the check didn't bounce! See you in SF soon. I am planning on taking my boat there probably end of May.

left Friday morning and it was quite a nasty ride!! Was anyone else out there? At least it was quick - 35 knots and lots of breaking waves. Checked the box..

Time is running out to complete the qualifier. Anyone planning to sail out the gate this weekend?
    Alex, how long did the qualifier take you?

Mike

Hey everyone
    I am still needing to do my qualifier and am wondering if anyone else is still needing to go out as well. I have a tentative plan to go out on sunday but I am a bit flexible. I ended up with engine trouble and have been in Sausalito waiting for repairs and should be ready to go after tomorrow. You can email me if you like cjequine@xplornet.com This little chicken would love to have company out there

Jen Mooney

Hey Jen, I noticed Bo Peep's berth empty and wondered if you were out there. Durned engines! Good luck to you, I know you can do it.
    Cliff Shaw, Rainbow