Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sharing a container ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexmehran View Post
    I gave up on trying to do this. Happy to carry big light stuff for the smaller boats. I have 4 empty 15 gallon jugs on board. Not too pro style, but I don't think it will make too much of an impact on me to bother with shipping.
    Alex, or anyone,

Would be able to carry my outboard motor. It is less than a year old so doesnt leak oil, about 40lbs. I will make sure there is no gas left. The crate to hawaii leaves wednesday and ideally, i need the outboard until thursday :-(

I know it is a lot to ask. Thanks in advance.

Jerome
    - the smallest boat this year!!! -

We should be getting the crate at Marina Village sometime today. It is a little bigger than originally planned, so there should be plenty of room in it for last-minute items.

Adrian

SSS'ers, anyone have an outboard/hose/tank that Jerome could borrow for Thursday? I'll bring it back to you from Tiburon. BobsailsSF at that Yahoo place.

Hi Bob -

I have a Nissan 9.9 4 stroke (weighs 85 pounds) that Jerome could borrow, motor is in Alameda at Grand Marina.

- rob/beetle

Bob,

If Rob's 9.9 is too big for Jerome I have a 4 hp Johnson that he can use if someone can come collect it from me in Hayward.

John

Thanks Rob and John. I suspect the 4 hp would fit better, and I think the crate is coming to Hawaiian Express tomorrow (which used to be in Hayward). I'm in the north Bay so I can't help on the Hayward part but I could return the motor as far as Alameda right after the start.

Maybe one of you racers at Marina Village can tell Jerome what's up and see what he wants to do.

I'm going down that way tomorrow anyway. If Jerome wants it, let me know and I'll collect it.