Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ratings & Division Splits

Default Ratings & Division Splits

Hi all,

The division splits for this year's race have been finalized. We'll have two one-boat divisions but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Sled - Truth
    Spare Hull - Rainbow
    Fast & Fun - Idefix, TAZ!!, Hope for the Warriors, RushMoore, Team Open Sailing
    30 Somethings - Flight Risk, Slacker, Bandicoot, Moonshadow, Red Sky, Harrier
    Big & Comfy - Scaramouche V, Mouton Noir, Frolic, Galaxsea, Champ, Green Buffalo
    Plastic Classics - Bela Bartok, Dolce, Tortuga, Darwind

Thanks to Bob Johnston for his invaluable help on this!

Rob
    Last edited by BobJ; 06-21-2012 at 10:32 PM.

Hey! Wait a minute! What happened to that last girl? I find this disheartening. And is US 101 Hope for the Warriors now? Ronnie, are you raising money for wounded warriors? If so let me know how to help with that.

Jen officially dropped this morning. And yes, 101 is now Hope.

Turbo Camper?

Thanks to Paul Kamen for the method and to 2006 SHTP R/C's Lucie and Ben for most of the division names. As usual, I just crunched the numbas.

Quote Originally Posted by BobJ View Post
    Turbo Camper?

Thanks to Paul Kamen for the method and to 2006 SHTP R/C's Lucie and Ben for most of the division names. As usual, I just crunched the numbas.
    Great, particularly like the division names. Will those appear on the trophies ?

BRian

The trophies are the perpetuals (see 2010's Results page) but the division awards will have those names.

I have a hunch that ANY of the skippers in the Thirtysomethings division would like to be labeled as such!

The Spare Hull Division happily salutes the hulll deficient divisions! See you all in Hanalei.

Cliff

Quote Originally Posted by BobJ View Post
    The trophies are the perpetuals (see 2010's Results page) but the division awards will have those names.

I have a hunch that ANY of the skippers in the Thirtysomethings division would like to be labeled as such!
    I sense the implication that to be in the Thirtysomethings division one must apply a division factor, near 2, to ones LOP ?

I apologize if I missed something, but are the corrected ratings posted somewhere ?

Thanks,

Brian

I have dropped from the race after having a wreck during my qualifier and then not being able to pull things together in time to qualify. My plan is still to tag along with the rest of the fleet and have a great time in Hanalei. If you are really interested in my ramblings you can still follow along and get updates on my facebook page as I go along. You have to look under my business page not my name ( CJ Equine Centre ) Yes it is a major let down to be an unofficial participant but it will be a great training run and I'll be back in 2014.

Jen