Good evening fellow SSSers, your race deck chair is in a pickle as to why we have 60 boats registered tonight at the meeting and only 5 people showing for race deck Saturday morning and then the number dies to 4 for the finish and the start Sunday a.m. and back up to a whooping 5 for Sunday's finish. As Bill Clinton has repeated recently, "it's arithmetic." 60 boats which means 60 crew members for Sunday and only 5 are showing to help on Saturday? And technically there is only 1 crew member from Sunday working Saturday a.m. so . . . needless to say, I'm slightly perplexed and starting to take this all personally. The only saving grace is that tonight at the meeting I scored a boat for tomorrow so I am playing on a protector marshall boat thanks to Tom Watson's connection. Some of us get sooooooooooooo excited about sex and then there's me who is gonna have to take drugs to sleep tonight 'cause I'z sooooooo excited about tomorrow so please, please, please step up and help deck and those who come in early Saturday you will be needed and appreciated on the deck for the rest of the finishers!