Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: 2021 SHTP Scuttlebutt

Welcome home Cliff! It appeared the last few days weren't fun.

Happy holidays to everyone involved in SHTP 2021, and especially to the race committee – Jackie, Synthia, Brian and Greg! You hold a special place in our hearts for your selfless dedication and for being such great people. See you on the water in 2022!

Perplexity, SHTP 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by northwester View Post
    Happy holidays to everyone involved in SHTP 2021, and especially to the race committee – Jackie, Synthia, Brian and Greg! You hold a special place in our hearts for your selfless dedication and for being such great people. See you on the water in 2022!

Perplexity, SHTP 2021.
    Hi, John! Yes, the sleepover with you and Jamie remains a highlight of my SHTP! Girls in the bedroom and boys on the living room floor. Reminds me of Catholic school days. And Greg's breakfast scramble with a little of everything in it? Deeelicious! Looking forward to seeing you again at Pacific Cup Village in the summer. When do you plan to come down the coast? I'll watch for you up at the top of your mast, re-attaching something up there.

Name:  SHTP 2021 finishers at Hanalei River - Copy.jpeg
Views: 688
Size:  733.5 KB
    Last edited by Philpott; 12-15-2021 at 02:09 PM.

Very well said, John and Jackie. SHTP 2021 has a special place in heart, especially the RC. Thank you all for making 2021 a year to remember. Wishing you all a happy holiday season!

Will Lee! So near and yet so far! How did the saga of Sea Wisdom end? I'm sure I am not the only one who wants to know how you are doing.

In fact, how is everybody doing? It would be awfully nice to hear from our 2021 SHTP racers before attention begins to turn toward preparations for 2023.

David Herrigel spent time in Kauai recently laying the groundwork for the arrival of 2023 weirdos and the Long Pac is (apparently) in the works. I only know this because David walks by Dura Mater on his way to Hedgehog further down on E Dock. David is the lead Project Manager for a (humongous) new Exploratorium in Omaha, Nebraska. What this means is that, in between travelling back and forth to the midwest, David is the 2023 SHTP Race Chair in his (ahem) "spare" time. Thanks, Mr Hedgehog.

Name:  David Herrigel Race Chair - Copy.JPG
Views: 707
Size:  309.4 KB