Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vallejo 1-2 19th-20th

Default Vallejo 1-2 19th-20th

When will the racing rules be posted? I have a friend who wants to double hand on Sunday but is asking me for the details so as to plan transportation. Perhaps someone can tell me where the race ends on Sunday. Sorry if I missed this but don't see it on Jibeset or our website. I realize the skippers meeting is the 16th. Thanks, John

Because of two other regattas starting Saturday morning on the Circle, we'll have to stay with our first start at 1000 or 1005.

Similar times on Sunday. The "Vallejo 2" finishes off the Richmond Yacht Club (between their RC platform and the green buoy).

Hopefully I can get to the SI's late tonight or tomorrow. I'm completely slammed with the 10/15 extension deadline and the IRS closed up.

Vallejo "2" Skippers/Crew, Because I can't sail the Vallejo "1" on Saturday due to a scheduling conflict, Jim Q. kindly asked me to sail back with him on Sunday. That leaves my car in Vallejo and my body in Richmond at the end of the race. Is anyone driving back from Richmond to Vallejo following the race? I'll be at the skippers meeting Wednesday evening. That will be me with the sandwich board parading around begging for a ride.

ps, I'm good company, at least for the hour's ride back to the VYC.

Thanks, Pat Broderick

Bob,

Are you anticipating any MAJOR course or time changes from years past?

G BUOY is back on station (thank you, Nick Salvador), and weather will be what it is.

Perhaps a Ride Board will magically appear on this site!

Default Return Ride on Sunday

Did I mention that the sandwich board is the only thing I'll be wearing Wednesday at the Skippers Meeting? I don't think anyone wants so see that, so I'm hoping someone will save the day and offer me a ride! -- Pat ;-{)

Quote Originally Posted by Mewes View Post
    Bob,

Are you anticipating any MAJOR course or time changes from years past?

G BUOY is back on station (thank you, Nick Salvador), and weather will be what it is.

Perhaps a Ride Board will magically appear on this site!

Thanks. Where is the start- same as finish?

Here you go. Study carefully - I made some changes:

https://www.jibeset.net/racedoc/JACK...f?t=1381614695

Last edited by BobJ; 10-12-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by P. Broderick - Elaine View Post
    Did I mention that the sandwich board is the only thing I'll be wearing Wednesday at the Skippers Meeting? I don't think anyone wants so see that, so I'm hoping someone will save the day and offer me a ride! -- Pat ;-{)
    Pat, between that image and your S & M inclinations, I'm sure you'll have a whole new group of friends offering you rides.

Gee, and I was about to offer Pat a ride.

I will anyway. Whether I'm sailing or on the race deck, I'll be at RYC at the end of the day. Since I live in Benicia I can easily drop you off at VYC on my way home. We'll have room for two more if anyone else needs to make the same trip Sunday (late afternoon).

You should remind me on Wednesday night though - lots going on.

Okay, down to one seat left for RYC ---> VYC on Sunday (late) afternoon.

There's no room for the sandwich board Pat, so as they say, it's "all or nothing."